kW Power meter for Whole House

MJCM

After our Solar install I would like to monitor our TOTAL House usage from both Solar and PEA.

So I am looking for a Power Meter which will monitor this.

Any recommendations please for such a Device. Would prefer if it can transmit it's Data via BT or Wifi.

Thx

Ps: Something like this

https://www.lazada.co.th/products/6in1-220v-380v-100a-meter-power-factor-active-kwh-volt-amp-ct-i3255354593-s12088879147.html

Thx.

5 minutes ago, Crossy said:

We're using two RS-485 meters to monitor import/export and solar generation separately.

But that is you :thumbsup: I am more then happy with such a meter and my morning walk to the PEA meter ????

6 minutes ago, Crossy said:

Interesting. Thx for this

There's a massive variety of things like this on AliExpress, including units for landlords.

Cut of your tenant's power to "encourage" them to pay their rent whilst sitting on the beach with an icy beer (or a Pina-colada) of course.

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, bluejets said:

And just what information do you hope to be able to use..and how.

As explained in the OP, the total power USAGE of the house from BOTH Solar and PEA that is it. Why??

Edit2: And then produce something like this for my OWN .... enjoyment ???? (Ps: This is TOTALLY fictious data)

graph.JPG.0420b803d7f0b503c07a5126191b8e8c.JPG

Edited by MJCM
Changed Draw to Usage, Edit2: Added Graph

There seems to be some confusion here......... power is a measure of the rate at which energy transfers....and is measured in Watts or, if the numbers are big kilowatts

The amount of energy transferred is measured in Joules, or if the numbers are big kilowatt-hours.

Kilowatts = Power

Kilowatt-hours = Energy

Appleogies if I am teaching anyone to suck eggs.

• Thumbs Up 1