Property Care

CHINGER1970

Hi

I am here to furnish my property, found it to be more expensive than I thought.

May I extend publicly my gratitude to Hua Hin Property Care opposite the Sofitel for their support and help.

They have also rented the property for me, as well as the full maintenace package for garden and pool..

Many thanks to them.

Edited by CHINGER1970

Hi

I am here to furnish my property, found it to be more expensive than I thought.

May I extend publicly my gratitude to Hua Hin Property Care opposite the Sofitel for their support and help.

They have also rented the property for me, as well as the full maintenace package for garden and pool..

Many thanks to them.

Hi there,

I am also having some properties in Hua-Hin and have a few problems with "Property Care". As I am also putting them for rental. I still cannot sort these problem out yet.

It would be glad if you could share me your experience with this company "Hua Hin Property Care", also about rental details thru this company.

I used to work with one company in Hua-Hin to let them manage the local rental business for me (a German Owner). But it was a big problem and they cost me lots of damanges and headaches!! At the end, no one want to take any responsibilities and

I must pay for thoes damages myself. After that I do not work with any local agencies in Hua-Hin at all.

Thank you in advance for your response,

Regards,

:o

• 4 weeks later...