My 90-day reporting experience in Buriram Immigration

8 hours ago, jimn said:

You must be using the wrong online system, zero docs are required. You need to apologise for accusing me of trolling

Screenshot_20221223-145021_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20221223-145030_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20221223-145040_Samsung Internet.jpg

I could not do my 90 day reporting online until my address got moved from Chiang Rai. Apparently, that’s called the TM-30. Bangkok Immigration refused to have me moved. They claimed we must do this in Chiang Rai. 

I would have to fill this form out online along with the 90-day. More specifically, my wife tried filling it out because allegedly that has to be done by the owner of the place you’re staying at. 

Online directions for TM-30 say to upload the following documents:

- Her Tabian Ban

- Her ID

- Copy of my passport

- Copy of my visa

- Enter a bunch of other data

I never claimed to know what online form asks for what documents, but I do know that uploading documents was necessary to get my address moved and reported online. 

Point remains: we didn’t have to deal with any of this nonsense in the Buriram Immigration office. I filled out nothing. Literally signed my name on several pages and was on my way. 

Edited by macgt3

10 hours ago, macgt3 said:

I could not do my 90 day reporting online until my address got moved from Chiang Rai. Apparently, that’s called the TM-30. Bangkok Immigration refused to have me moved. They claimed we must do this in Chiang Rai. 

I would have to fill this form out online along with the 90-day. More specifically, my wife tried filling it out because allegedly that has to be done by the owner of the place you’re staying at. 

Online directions for TM-30 say to upload the following documents:

- Her Tabian Ban

- Her ID

- Copy of my passport

- Copy of my visa

- Enter a bunch of other data

I never claimed to know what online form asks for what documents, but I do know that uploading documents was necessary to get my address moved and reported online. 

Point remains: we didn’t have to deal with any of this nonsense in the Buriram Immigration office. I filled out nothing. Literally signed my name on several pages and was on my way. 

The point is that you did not say anything about a TM30 in your original post. You just criticised the 90 day report online process. Yes of course if you have to do a TM30 then thats separate to the 90 day report. You should have done the TM30 as soon as you moved and then the 90 day report would be easy. When I did mine last Monday it took less than 5 minutes and as I said I did it all whilst relaxing on a beach from my phone and had the cheek to call me a troll. Sort yourself out pal and you wont get these problems next time.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 4 weeks later...

Extended my tourist visa at Buriram immigration. Absolutely seamless the two times I have been there. Went in, they took my passport, waited a few mins to be called, signed a few forms, got photo taken, paid 1900 baht and back on my way. 

Hasn't TM30 been postponed for now? I haven't filled one out the last two times I have entered Thailand over the last few months. 

Edited by Startmeup