2 Weeks Thailand 2 Weeks Australia

Previously working in the Middle East obtaining my multi Non 0 based on support from Dubai. It is now possible i will be asked to work in Australia on a two weeks on two weeks off rotation. Would i just renew my multi Non O in Australia. Or is there any easier way.

Non immigrant O visas are normally issued to visit family. If you will be working a schedule as your mention you most surly do want to keep using that type of multi entry visa (I assume you will visit Thailand on the off weeks). You should not have a problem obtaining a new visa of that type in Oz with normal marriage certificate/id card proof.

Previously working in the Middle East obtaining my multi Non 0 based on support from Dubai. It is now possible i will be asked to work in Australia on a two weeks on two weeks off rotation. Would i just renew my multi Non O in Australia. Or is there any easier way.

Where in Australia will you be located ?

As of now i have not been given the full details. Was only asked if i was interested in going to OZ.

As of now i have not been given the full details. Was only asked if i was interested in going to OZ.

Given that you are (will be) working a 2 week rotation in Oz, it seems reasonable to assume you may be in the mining industry (Middle East = oil).

If this is the case you may be a long way from your nearest Thai consulate (in Perth, Brisbane etc) when it comes time to renew your visa.