Lisa Marie Presley Dead: Elvis Presley’s Only Daughter and Singer Dies at Age 54

webfact

Lisa-Marie-Presley-Dead-0001.jpg

Shutterstock

By Johnni Macke

Lisa Marie Presley has died. The musician, and only child of Elvis and Priscilla Presley, was 54.

“It is with a heavy heart that I must share the devastating news that my beautiful daughter Lisa Marie has left us,” Lisa’s mother, Priscilla Presley, confirmed in a statement to People on Thursday, January 12. “She was the most passionate strong and loving woman I have ever known. We ask for privacy as we try to deal with this profound loss. Thank you for the love and prayers. At this time there will be no further comment.”

News of Lisa Marie’s death came after Us Weekly confirmed she was rushed to the hospital on Thursday, January 12, after going into cardiac arrest. TMZ was first to report the news, revealing that the “Storm & Grace” singer was taken to the emergency room after paramedics performed CPR at her home in Los Angeles.

Full story: https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/lisa-marie-presley-dead-elvis-presleys-daughter-dies-at-54/

image.jpeg

-- © Copyright  US MAGAZINE 2023-01-13

1 hour ago, falang07 said:

Also, anti-vaxer is not the same as anti-mRNA. Get it straight. I am not against vaccines (even against Covid), but I am strongly against mRNA.

Well you had better get used to it because there are great advances being made utilising mRNA based technology............

Researchers say they have successfully completed a trial of a personalised cancer vaccine that uses the same messenger-RNA technology as Covid jabs.
The experimental vaccine, made by Moderna and MSD, is designed to prime the immune system to seek and destroy cancerous cells.
Doctors hope work such as this could lead to revolutionary new ways to fight skin, bowel and other types of cancer.

AND

Years of research exploring mRNA vaccines for cancer treatment in preclinical and clinical trials have set the stage for the rapid development of mRNA vaccines during the COVID-19 pandemic. Therapeutic cancer vaccines based on mRNA are well tolerated, and the inherent advantage in ease of production, which rivals the best available conventional vaccine manufacture methods, renders mRNA vaccines a promising option for cancer immunotherapy. 

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lanonc/article/PIIS1470-2045(22)00372-2/fulltext

• Like 1

3 hours ago, falang07 said:

Well, it was the very first thing that came to my mind. Too many young people died suddenly in the last 2 years for no other obvious reason. 

The poor woman had more than her share of troubles over the years, all played out in the world's media like she was some commodity to be lapped up for our entertainment. Something definitely doesn't seem right here, but I could think of a hundred better candidates than covid vaccination. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Berkshire said:

Wonder how long it will take for the anti-vaxxers to come out and blame the COVID vaccine for her death?

RIP Lisa Marie.

Less than an hour by the looks of things.

I spat my tea out (almost through my nose) when I saw the contents of the first one.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, falang07 said:

Well, it was the very first thing that came to my mind. Too many young people died suddenly in the last 2 years for no other obvious reason. 

wow - Elvis was only 42 when he died.....  I guess it was some other vaccine which caused that?????

• Thumbs Up 1