IT trouble shooting help needed

AustinRacing

Hi

we're starting a new business and in the process of launching website, YouTube channel, email etc. I’ve done most of the work using Web Creator Pro 7, but can’t get them to work as well. 

If anyone interested in providing a service please let me know and we can discuss details. 

We are located just south of bkk. Can meet up anywhere convenient. 

Nobody who knows anything is going to fool around with Web Creator Pro 7. Your best bet with your limited skills will probably Wix or Squarepace. There you'll have good support.

Otherwise, you can hire a contractor at, say, Fiverr after looking at ratings and reviews. Some big guns work on those freelancer sites, competitive in the public international market. You can hire contractors with different skills, such as design, graphics, and web dev at reasonable prices.

Personally, I wouldn't hire a contractor or company in Thailand. Not that Thailand doesn't have good developers and quality service, but you probably won't find them accessible or affordable. Lot of dodgy companies and freelancers around, though, charging more than they're worth. But good luck.

Try Wix

Other than that, if you want to host your own server for about $10 a month, I suggest Linode and get someone to build a wordpress site for you on fivrr.

With nil IT expertise as appears to be the case, I recommend the former solution.

edit: Is this just a static website? Do you need a database back end?

Edited by ozimoron

18 hours ago, ozimoron said:

Try Wix

Other than that, if you want to host your own server for about $10 a month, I suggest Linode and get someone to build a wordpress site for you on fivrr.

With nil IT expertise as appears to be the case, I recommend the former solution.

edit: Is this just a static website? Do you need a database back end?

Edited: sorry, misread! ????

Edited by Roger That
Misread

2 minutes ago, AustinRacing said:

Thanks guys. A Thai friend here has given some insight into fixing the gremlins. But email is the issue. Can send but cannot receive. I’ve asked the host provider to look into it. Fingers crossed!

Do you know if the recipients are receiving emails that you send?

• Like 1

On 1/17/2023 at 10:44 PM, ozimoron said:

Do you know if the recipients are receiving emails that you send?

Yes. This message comes back to the sender (translated from Thai):

Unable to send your message.  Although repeated attempts were made to deliver your message, the Domain Name System (DNS) query for the recipient's domain location information failed.

1 minute ago, AustinRacing said:

Yes. This message comes back to the sender (translated from Thai):

Unable to send your message.  Although repeated attempts were made to deliver your message, the Domain Name System (DNS) query for the recipient's domain location information failed.

The website host has not configured your email properly.

4 minutes ago, AustinRacing said:

Sorry you’re confusing me. Can I do it? I have the password and username

Unlikely. It depends on who they use for email services or whether thy host their own email. I assume your password accesses only your server.

53 minutes ago, Salerno said:

Who are you hosted with?

It appears the host is Orongo. It’s a Canadian company. The software I bought Webcreator Pro offers hosting services. It appears they pass it on to Orongo. They’ve sent me the manual set up procedures which I’ve followed. Sending email out is fine but receiving is not happening. Having said that I get other emails from subscriptions such as lazada, air Asia etc. 

14 hours ago, AustinRacing said:

It appears the host is Orongo. It’s a Canadian company. 

Knowlegebase:

https://clients.orongowebhosting.com/index.php/knowledgebase

Don't forget available functionality here... ????  

https://clients.orongowebhosting.com/index.php/knowledgebase/58/21--Gerer-des-bases-de-donnees-MySQL-avec-phpMyAdmin-dans-cPanel.html