Ad Banner

Monkeypants

I have an ad banner running across the page exactly where the My assistant and view new posts links are, thus I am unable to use these facilities :o

Help please

If using Firefox try hitting CTRL F5 keys. If IE try clearing your cache and reload the page to see if it is better.

I have an ad banner running across the page exactly where the My assistant and view new posts links are, thus I am unable to use these facilities :D

Help please

If using Firefox try hitting CTRL F5 keys. If IE try clearing your cache and reload the page to see if it is better.

Hi

I use Firefox and have tried above with no sucess, any other ideas?

TBWG :o

Make the browser window wider or maximize it and the banner in the header should be right next to the thaivisa.com logo.

This works for me, using IE7, but it means that I have to close the Favourites list. Not too convenient. Seems like a bit of a bug that needs fixing.

DM

Make the browser window wider or maximize it and the banner in the header should be right next to the thaivisa.com logo.

This works for me, using IE7, but it means that I have to close the Favourites list. Not too convenient. Seems like a bit of a bug that needs fixing.

DM

Thanks for heads up, we are looking into this issue.