Re: Streaming of football in Thailand

jwest10

Hi

A couple of my friends  went in to doofootball.com and this was one of the sites and approved and bought the rights too for the World Cup and yes also they thought that was for Premiership football also
They went in to the site as per normal  and it has been suspended RE illegal act with computer Act 2007(BE2550)
From Ministry of Digital Economy and Society.
Obviously no one can use this. so please don't use it.

• Thumbs Up 1

Thanks for the heads-up. Have been using DF for quite some time and found the coverage to be excellent. Only issue had been when popular games had caused it to hit it's viewing capacity. But that has been fairly rare.

I also downloaded their app a few months back and that has also been blocked. Oh well, maybe they will sort out a 'fix'. Failing that I may have to fork out a few bawbees on the True EPL option, or an IPTV alternative or a streaming service such as Bert has kindly suggested.

HD Prime TV is good for all Sports and TV programs at 380B per month.

I know of some Sports Bars who use them. Plenty of Soccer, Cricket, Rugby, Aussie Rules etc etc 

All the various leagues, competitions and tournaments.

I had found True Vision expensive and limited for Sports.

• Like 1

Lol why are you all messing about. IPTV is the way forward. Wizz TV is used by many of the bar owners in Pattaya. Its 3100 baht for the year via their app which you can access with an Android Tv or an Android box.

You need a decent wifi or internet connection. In Thailand I have Wizz Tv. Have a look here
https://www.wizztv.co.uk/downloads
It can be used in the UK as well as they are a UK company.You get all sports across the world, movies, catch up and video on demand. You will need an android TV or an android box. Something like this
https://www.amazon.co.uk/H96-MaxSmart-Android-Bluetooth-Receiver/dp/B09TZXJMQ4/ref=mp_s_a_1_4?keywords=h96+max+x2&qid=1673699913&quartzVehicle=16-2083&replacementKeywords=h96+max&sr=8-4
Its easy to set up and they support you online. Easy

5 hours ago, PPGuy said:

Thanks for the heads-up. Have been using DF for quite some time and found the coverage to be excellent. Only issue had been when popular games had caused it to hit it's viewing capacity. But that has been fairly rare.

I also downloaded their app a few months back and that has also been blocked. Oh well, maybe they will sort out a 'fix'. Failing that I may have to fork out a few bawbees on the True EPL option, or an IPTV alternative or a streaming service such as Bert has kindly suggested.

pp Guy What is DF please can not work it out thanks

4 hours ago, Bert got kinky said:

doofootball.com

Bert That is now blocked and it appears they getting clamp downs and was just checking what matches but blocked by the Ministry of Digital Economy and Society  re Computer Crime act 2007 Be very careful even with a VPn

5 hours ago, fulhamster said:

At a very high cost

exactly and there was post on F/B talking about Skysports subs just yesterday but can listen to Talksport.com if they forget to switch off the switch "and not available in your region

4 minutes ago, jwest10 said:

Bert That is now blocked and it appears they getting clamp downs and was just checking what matches but blocked by the Ministry of Digital Economy and Society  re Computer Crime act 2007 Be very careful even with a VPn

doofootball.com  probably is blocked, never used it.

The reason why I quoted 'doofootball.com' was just to reply to your post where you asked 'pp Guy What is DF please can not work it out thanks'

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Bert got kinky said:

doofootball.com  probably is blocked, never used it.

The reason why I quoted 'doofootball.com' was just to reply to your post where you asked 'pp Guy What is DF please can not work it out thanks'

Thanks and appreciated it very much

1 hour ago, jwest10 said:

link please and thank you and what is this a camera.

Its True Visions - We had some representatives pass by & offered us all EPL football, Bein Sports & many other channels, plus wifi & one security camera - They came & fitted the wires, installed a small box & that was it - 1200 baht per month, Seems like a bargain to me.

2 hours ago, RedArmy said:

1200 baht per month, including Bein Sports, wifi & a CCTV camera - Seems like a fair price to me ?

I paid 850 Baht for a year, to watch Spanish, Italian, French, Scottish, Australian, MLS, FA Cup, and all of the European Competitions on beIN.
Great value!

1 hour ago, fulhamster said:

4 times what any iptv service would cost

I use this on a business premises, so not only suits my needs, but also pays for itself.

At home, i have 2 android boxes that are completely free & i use a fantastic app for watching the football & boxing on my Ipad, again completely free.

• 4 weeks later...