Schoolboys caught in the woods playing truant smoking weed and drinking krathom tea

webfact

15 minutes ago, swm59nj said:

This type of behavior in teenagers unfortunately is common in a lot of parts of the world.  Not just Thailand 

Especially in parts where you find weed growing freely and kratom tea being sold by the roadside !????

• Like 1

6 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

What’s the news here???? 

… Thai teens found to be no different from teens anywhere else in the world ??? 

I agree but the lower end which I will generalize the majority here in Thailand as in this story they have very little chance there isn't a second. Even in government being boys as noted " don't attend " it all ends at 15 with school with their grades alternative is a trade school If they get it and attend.  if not already they are drinking staying out not even going home.

In the west there are programs trade unions service jobs that pay more than Doctors make here.  

Here these kids are all over where I live,  many kids 5 and up playing on the Soi parents can't afford to take them to school. 

50 minutes ago, thailand49 said:

I agree but the lower end which I will generalize the majority here in Thailand as in this story they have very little chance there isn't a second. Even in government being boys as noted " don't attend " it all ends at 15 with school with their grades alternative is a trade school If they get it and attend.  if not already they are drinking staying out not even going home.

In the west there are programs trade unions service jobs that pay more than Doctors make here.  

Here these kids are all over where I live,  many kids 5 and up playing on the Soi parents can't afford to take them to school. 

What ? , , , ,.

• Thumbs Up 1

Lesson learned.

If you want to smoke weed in the woods behind the school first go to classes then after school when everyone is eating snacks in front of the school waiting for their parents to pick them up...

THEN go behind the school and toke up.  No one will notice. ????

• Haha 1