Cling Wrap Tool?

OneMoreFarang

What's the name of this thing (in Thailand), and where to get it?

I saw this thing today in a video which makes it easy to wrap cling film around something. I never saw this "tool" and searching in Lazada with different terms I didn't find it. What is it called here?

ClingWrag.png.b0d5bead819b150f58c2a5d1379b6e2c.png

Here is the moment in a video where the guy uses it.

9 minutes ago, indyo said:

when you have this kind of problem just search on lazada using the photo of the object, you have a little camera image next to the search space

Thanks, that is interesting.

Until now I search on Lazada mostly on my desktop PC with a big screen and there is no such symbol.

But I just discovered that there is such a symbol in the phone app. Good idea.

Unfortunately it didn't show any useful result this time. But I will keep it in mind for the future.

1 hour ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Until now I search on Lazada mostly on my desktop PC with a big screen and there is no such symbol.

Unfortunately it didn't show any useful result this time. But I will keep it in mind for the future.

You need the correct key words as Lazada has it

B4BA74E6-A6C1-4435-864F-106009265781.thumb.png.c61d7c2ff306ef521bb5e33e2c29c9fb.png

though as l brought several rolls and handles with me from Japan I’m unlikely to ever need more 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, sometimewoodworker said:

You need the correct key words as Lazada has it

B4BA74E6-A6C1-4435-864F-106009265781.thumb.png.c61d7c2ff306ef521bb5e33e2c29c9fb.png

though as l brought several rolls and handles with me from Japan I’m unlikely to ever need more 

Thanks, it seems not even one supplier is in Thailand. Let's look if I can find a local source before I order it from far away. 

15 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

That is obviously an option. But often such little plastic things are available for <100B online. I have to admit I use the easy cheap way if possible. 

The trouble is, if I buy the <100baht option, I end up having to repair it/modify it, which costs more time and money than if I had gone down the diy route!

Then I have to make a better one anyway.

Edited by Grusa
afterthought
  • Thumbs Up 1

19 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

yes you are right, take a look at a mr DIY shop and try the keywords 'pe film' on lazada

Edited by indyo

• 2 weeks later...