Smoking in High-Rise Bangkok?

Do any of you live in a high-rise building and smoke? Do you smoke in your room, bathroom, or balcony?

Do you have any suggestions for controlling the odor when smoking inside?  My building's got good ventilation, but I still catch a waft of cooking every now and then, and it's always a concern for me. I do my best to keep the smoke contained, but it's gone pretty fast. Maybe everyone's just <deleted> off not knowing where it's coming from. 

Edited by chrischronic

Is smoking banned in your condo?

If not what is your concern?  I get that sometimes it is just best to stay off people's radar.

Growers would use carbon filters for smells for example.

If your weed is water cured "stealth weed" a lot of the smell and taste will be removed but the thc remains okay.

Edibles are another option.

I would use the balcony first, but if you don't have one, maybe go into the bathroom, and assuming it has an extractor fan smoke there. Can also burn some incense in the bathroom as well.

Been doing it that way since way before it became legal.

5 hours ago, Trippy said:

I would use the balcony first, but if you don't have one, maybe go into the bathroom, and assuming it has an extractor fan smoke there. Can also burn some incense in the bathroom as well.

Been doing it that way since way before it became legal.

What? No rolled towel under the door?

• Haha 1

On 2/9/2023 at 9:25 PM, nglodnig said:

Be careful on that balcony! Luckily on I'm on the first floor and there is a large roof expansive underneath.

Agree, Thailand, Balconies and Farangs isnt a good combination without weed, add the weed into the equation and it makes it even more dodgy.

Edited by Eddie45

Put a sheet of fabric softener over the end of a toilet paper tube and exhale through that. Kills a lot of the smell. I'd probably use some kind of cover up too and maybe an air filter if you're really concerned. If you're smelling cooking from the neighbors, they're going to smell your smoke unless you take some careful precautions.