Bangkok Prep v St Andrews (Nord Anglia)

ADog

Which is the better school out of these 2, for a 13 year old British kid looking to do GCSE's in the very near future.

Does one have more western students than the other .... better quality of teachers .... best facilities etc...

Any input is appreciated . 

• Like 1

If you're talking about St. Andrews in Pattaya, it is one of the best ever. I worked there as a peripatetic music teacher for a few years and cannot speak highly enough about them. I know nothing of Bangkok prep so I can't compare, but I can say with confidence you wouldn't go wrong with St. Andrews.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, HappyExpat57 said:

If you're talking about St. Andrews in Pattaya, it is one of the best ever. I worked there as a peripatetic music teacher for a few years and cannot speak highly enough about them. I know nothing of Bangkok prep so I can't compare, but I can say with confidence you wouldn't go wrong with St. Andrews.

St Andrews Sukhumvit the Nord Anglia one.

• 1 month later...

You may already have your answer to this question given you posted the query in February but in case you don't I'd say your child would be very fortunate to go to either... arguably the 2 best Bangkok schools in the upper middle price range. 

Nord Anglia is the more easily accessible given it's next to Ekkamai BTS whilst Bangkok Prep is located at T77 nr On Nut. But Nord Anglia has the more modern campus. Both have GCSE's. You might need to check for Alevels v IB if your kiddo will stay on that long.

If you haven't already this Inside Look thread is invaluable, slightly dated but a great insight.

Edited by ReloTH

On 4/1/2023 at 10:51 AM, ReloTH said:

You may already have your answer to this question given you posted the query in February but in case you don't I'd say your child would be very fortunate to go to either... arguably the 2 best Bangkok schools in the upper middle price range. 

Nord Anglia is the more easily accessible given it's next to Ekkamai BTS whilst Bangkok Prep is located at T77 nr On Nut. But Nord Anglia has the more modern campus. Both have GCSE's. You might need to check for Alevels v IB if your kiddo will stay on that long.

If you haven't already this Inside Look thread is invaluable, slightly dated but a great insight.

Thanks for your reply, still deciding!