1 Way To London?

i need a cheap 1 way to london from BKK..i was looking at going airasia to maccau get boat to HK then oasis HK to london cheap, but long journey, also sri lankan airway was 15000 baht to london via somewhere but they dont seem the best airline to take! anyone experience flying with sri lankan or any other cheap offers from bkk?

Flew Sri Lankan to London some six months ago, In my humble opinion the service, food etc was better than Thai air, European carriers etc.

Go for it.

i need a cheap 1 way to london from BKK..i was looking at going airasia to maccau get boat to HK then oasis HK to london cheap, but long journey, also sri lankan airway was 15000 baht to london via somewhere but they dont seem the best airline to take! anyone experience flying with sri lankan or any other cheap offers from bkk?

• 3 weeks later...

Thai Airways has one of their Super Deals right now on their website for travel one-way to London for 9,990 THB before taxes (13,060 THB after taxes). It's only good for travel on July 31, or at least right now that's the only one they have showing on their Super Deals. Check thaiair.com and click on the Super Deals if interested. Hurry though if interested as sometimes these deals don't last long.