Don Muang Airport To Hua Hin

jingjai9

I will be going to Hua Hin on a Friday. I will land at Don Muang Airport at 8:35 in the morning. What is the best way to get to Hua Hin from Don Muang?

There will be 2 adults and a young child.

What is the fastest way do get there?

What is the cheapest way to get there?

What is the most comfortable way to get there?

I will weight the information and choose the most suitable.

Thanks

take the dark red SRT elevated train from DM to Bang Sue. Get an express train to Hua Hin.

Other option is a taxi but it will probably be more expensive depening on your negotiating skills.

Cheapest would be a Van but they are uncomfortable and in my opinion, more dangerous than travel should be.

I'd just rent a car, self drive, see anything you want on the way down, have it the next day, again, peek at a few things in HH area, before dropping off.

Don't consider the other options convenient, or safer.

< 4 hr drive, 10 hr sleep & brekkie, leaves 10 hr use of the car.  That's a lot of peeking, and no need to hire a car/taxi/limo in HH to do the same for 1 day.

Edited by KhunLA

Bell travel service.                                        Belltravelservice.com. They operate busses from suvarnabhumi to Hua Hin with one drop off at cha am. They advertise a pickup at Don Muang to savarnabhumi then to Hua Hin. I recently used there Bkk to Hua Hin I could not say enough good things about this service. They operate very comfortable busses I think I paid 325 baht for each person. Again we dropped off 1person in Cha am then straight to the bus terminal in Hua Hin. I think this is operated by Roong Reung coach

39 minutes ago, thaitot said:

Bell travel service.                                        Belltravelservice.com. They operate busses from suvarnabhumi to Hua Hin with one drop off at cha am. They advertise a pickup at Don Muang to savarnabhumi then to Hua Hin. I recently used there Bkk to Hua Hin I could not say enough good things about this service. They operate very comfortable busses I think I paid 325 baht for each person. Again we dropped off 1person in Cha am then straight to the bus terminal in Hua Hin. I think this is operated by Roong Reung coach

Do you have a link to their website, if any?

Copied from their web site. 

From August 22, 2020, we will start operating Hua Hin to Suvarnabhumi Airport and Suvarnabhumi Airport to Hua Hin 1 departure time for each route.

From Suvarnabhumi airport to Hua Hin, we will have a pick-up service from Don Mueang Airport Terminal 2 (Domestic) every day at 11.00 AM on 1st Floor Gate 2.

On 2/14/2023 at 8:59 AM, jingjai9 said:

I contacted Bell Travel Service and they told me:

"I am sorry we don't have a transfer service from Donmuang to Huahinnor Pattaya these days.

Sorry for any inconvenience."

Are there any other travel companies that anyone here knows about?

That's Thai thinking for you.  They have a bus from DMK to BKK and one from BKK to Hua Hin, but not one from DMK to Hua Hin.

The regular shuttle btween airports however is only supposed to be for those holding airline tickets IIRC, but there may be ways round that, if the service mentiond by thaitot is not running.

Edited by treetops

I need to book a bus ticket from Hua Hin to Bangkok. Can someone confirm that this is the correct website for Roong Reung Coach Company.

https://airporthuahinbus.com/https://airporthuahinbus.com/

And this is the correct website to make the booking 

https://rrcticket.com/

I recently had $1500 of fraudulent transactions on my credit card and am very cautious about what websites I use now to make purchases.