Best Way to send THB to my UK account whilst I'm not inside Thailand.

Hello.

I recently left Thailand for a 2 week holiday/vacation to see my family. I don't want to bore people with all the details, but basically whilst I was seeing my family I made a decision that I want to stay in my home country and not return to Thaland.

I have about 600,000 Baht in my Krungsri Bank account and i want to know what is the best way for me to transfer this to my UK Bank account without  needing to physically go back to Thailand and do it in person.

Thank you in advance.

I managed to do it with a UK paypal account and a Thai debit card.

Sent the money to a family member with a paypal account setup (maybe it works sending to yourself under another email).

It will prompt you for the billing address of that card, only giving you an option to use a UK address. Just use your UK address, for some reason this still works (I expect a lot of people give up when they see this).

Deemoney is the option most will give, but I had a bad experience using them and had to wait a while to get a refund

• Thanks 1

Maybe a long way but you can buy cryptocurrency on Binance through P2P transaction, when you have BTC, for example there are many options to get the GBP into your bank account. Personally, I exchange BTC to GBP on Revolut app, I also use Crypto,com credit card to spend BTC. If living in the UK, send GBP straight from Binance to your bank. 

• Like 1