Where Can I Buy Pool Cues

Khutan

I have 50 custom cues in stock at my place on Soi 4 if interested. They are handmade from exotic woods from around the world.

Starting price is 15,000bht, comes with a nice hard case.

How can they be Custom Cues if you have 50 of them???

A mate of mine has some stock also IMPORTED for around Baht15,000 Range.Can do a deal if you require large volume.

I just want 2 or 3, a friend of mine wants 2 and I want 1. He will be trying to win the Jakarta Expat Pool comp with the new weapons.

Jeff, I assume yours unscrew in the middle.

" How can they be Custom Cues if you have 50 of them???".

Prices range from $350 to $1,500 for a Snakewood cue with 2 shafts and an Irish Linen Wrap.

I sell cues to collectors from around the world. Actually have closer to 70 pieces to choose. All different.

My cues are nice, 2 piece cues with a stainless joint. Handmade. Not cut with modern CNC routers etc.

Made from very rare woods that I collected for several years.

Mega Break has some nice cues available as does Paul at Brunswick on Soi Nana. See what they have and then stop by my office at the Woraburi Hotel at the end of the Soi to compare.

Check mine out in the photo album. Free hard case too.

CUE PICTURES:

http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/youngjarv...lbum?.dir=/8f2a

While your at it check out my SEGWAY Tour photos here: http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/youngjarv...m/ph//my_photos

I would like to buy a few High quality Pool cues, can anyone please steer me in some direction.

If you have a chance to get to Angeles City, PI, then you could look up Edwin Reyes. He is a very talented custom cuemaker, who could make a nice cue for you for not much money. He has made cues for many of the top Philipino players, who are also some of the top players in the world. Possibly he can ship direct from there, eliminating the need for a visit. PM me if you want some contact info.

• 2 years later...