Apple watch

jayboy

1 hour ago, jayboy said:

My Apple watch is tethered to my Thai mobile number.I'll be traveling to Australia quite soon and wondered, if I purchased roaming rights from the Thai provider, whether my watch will be fully functional overseas.

It very much depends on which Apple Watch you have. If you have GPS then you must have your iPhone with you. If you have GPS + Cellular then you don’t need the phone as well (assuming you have a Cellular plan with the phone)

Apple watch are not tethered to anything,  they are paired to an iPhone or have a mobile network plan.
If you have a mobile network plan you must have roaming enabled for them to work on other networks outside Thailand. 

if you don’t have an account for the phone you must have roaming enabled on the iPhone for them to work on other networks outside Thailand. 

Both iPhones and Apple Watches can work on Wi-Fi anywhere without network roaming.

in General if you have the correct roaming (don’t forget to buy a roaming plan or pay a ridiculous amount) enabled they work as well inside Thailand as they do outside.

31 minutes ago, sometimewoodworker said:

The link you have posted produces gibberish, try again75B95A95-8E9D-4C7F-AC77-88FCCEE87CC8.thumb.jpeg.a47d403b329c74cddf38164f254c34c4.jpeg

No gibberish for me on Firefox for Mac:

NumberShare เนเธซเนเธเธธเธ“เธชเธฑเธกเธเธฑเธชเธญเธดเธชเธฃเธฐเธ—เธธเธเธเธฒเธฃเน€เธเธทเนเธญเธกเธ•เนเธญเธญเธขเนเธฒเธเธชเธกเธเธนเธฃเธ“เนเธ—เธตเนเธชเธธเธ”

icon1@2x.png

เธชเธฐเธ”เธงเธเนเธ”เนเน€เธเธตเธขเธเน€เธเธญเธฃเนเน€เธ”เธตเธขเธง

เนเธเนเธซเธกเธฒเธขเน€เธฅเธเนเธ—เธฃเธจเธฑเธเธ—เนเน€เธ”เธตเธขเธงเธเธฑเธ iPhone เธเธฃเนเธญเธกเนเธเธฃเนเธเนเธฒเนเธ—เธฃ เนเธฅเธฐเธญเธดเธเน€เธ—เธญเธฃเนเน€เธเนเธ• เธเธฒเธเนเธเนเธเน€เธเธเธซเธฅเธฑเธเธเธญเธเธเธธเธ“   

icon2@2x.png

เธญเธดเธชเธฃเธฐเธ—เธธเธเธเธฒเธฃเธ•เธดเธ”เธ•เนเธญ

เนเธ—เธฃเธจเธฑเธเธ—เน เธฃเธฑเธเธเนเธญเธเธงเธฒเธก เนเธฅเธฐเน€เธเธทเนเธญเธกเธ•เนเธญเธญเธดเธเน€เธ—เธญเธฃเนเน€เธเนเธ•เนเธ”เนเนเธ”เธขเธ•เธฃเธเธเธ Apple Watch เธเนเธฒเธเน€เธเธฃเธทเธญเธเนเธฒเธขเน€เธญเนเธญเน€เธญเธชเธ—เธตเนเน€เธฃเนเธงเธ—เธตเนเธชเธธเธ” เนเธกเนเธงเนเธฒเนเธกเนเธกเธตเนเธญเนเธเธเธเธญเธเธเธธเธ“เธญเธขเธนเนเนเธเธฅเนเน เนเธฅเธฐเนเธกเนเธเธฒเธ”เธเธฒเธฃเธ•เธดเธ”เธ•เนเธญเนเธกเนเธญเธขเธนเนเธ•เนเธฒเธเธเธฃเธฐเน€เธ—เธจ

icon3@2x.png

เธเนเธฒเน€เธเธดเธ”เนเธเนเธเธฃเธดเธเธฒเธฃ

เธเธฃเธต
(เธเธเธ•เธด 299 เธเธฒเธ—)

เน€เธ•เนเธกเธ—เธตเนเธเธฑเธเธเธฒเธฃเนเธเนเธเธฒเธ NumberShare เนเธ”เนเธเนเธฒเธขเน

product_apple_watch_big.png

2 hours ago, tomazbodner said:

No gibberish for me on Firefox for Mac:

Neither Safari iPad, nor Firefox ipad or even chrome iPad can display that page while they can all display other AIS pages. Also Google Lens cannot translate the page you display, while it can translate other pages without problems. So while the information maybe relevant and there are usually English buttons on many pages that avoid the requirement for Google Lens.