Talented Wife

Nignoy

Well this time my wife has excelled herself, I am so proud :D after 12 months sowing she has completed her latest Masterpiece, she calls it Bangkok By Night, it is not a photo it is a xstich picture with over 1.4 million stitches, just thought it might interest you all :o Nignoy

post-11182-1183461596_thumb.jpg

wow your wife has a lot of patience! well done!

Hope you are nursing her poor fingers during the break between this one and her next conquest :o

How long did it take her?

Wow, that's really beautiful. Congrats to your wife, and to you as proud hubby :o

Nienke

that looks really good,you should think about selling them im sure theres would be a market for them excellent

VERY impressive ka!!

please pass on my appreciation to your wife for her great work na ka.

reminds me of this small tiny little piece that I was suppose to do for someone's birthday...hes had 2 birthdays come and gone...and Ive not progressed :o

Goods stuff Nignoy's wife. Is it a bit wonky on the wall though?
Twit!! I pinned it up on the wall to take a photo :D Got to stretch and frame it tomorrow :o Nignoy

Ooops, sorry Nignoy, thought you'd made a sloppy job of it. :D

To be honest the thread title 'Talented wife - Bangkok by night' made me think I was gonna read about something entirely different as well... :D

Edited by bkkmadness

Very good,whats her next project?
Someone earlier asked how long it took ,well it took her 12 months, her next project is a thai country village scene, she is amazed at the responsewold you like to see some more of here work :o Nignoy