Curiosity question

I have a question I’m trying to figure something out that I strongly suspect. Now that you can buy Cannabis from just about anywhere is the government farm up in Mukdahan still running? If not when did it shutdown? Before you could only buy the oil legally and I had a military contact who was selling it to me as well. He was regular if asked him for the flower I would have it within a few days. That contact suddenly disappeared in May last year literally one month before they fully legalized it lol. I don’t think that was a coincidence. I have a suspicion that it might have been part of a government experiment. I’m curious I wouldn’t be mad if it was, the opposite I would have been happy to have been a part of it, if it was. The contact I had was a senior person from an organization I will not name, name and location of contact will remain unknown. I’m just really curious if it was an experiment because he was getting it from Mukdahan. Or maybe they just shutdown Mukdahan where he was getting it a month before legalization. 

So I am very curious is the Mukdahan facility still in operation? That answer would help answer my question and satisfy my curiosity. 

Moderators please delete this post after 12 hours. If no one responds before then I’ll ask someone else I know who connected me to him again. But now there are legal sources everywhere. It was just odd and obviously not a coincidence that my source dried up literally one month before full legalization. Very interesting.