Taking my wife on holiday to the USA

I'm a British Passport holder. Every February My British family takes a holiday/Vacation to the USA and I join them.

Next year they plan to go to LA for 2 weeks and I would like to take my Thai Wife on the trip, It seems a long shot but what are the chances she will be accepted for a tourist Visa ?

For more information Me and  my wife have lived inside Thailand together for 4 years, she owns a small house and the land it's built on, she has 2 kids both young teenagers. She works but not for a company she just sells flowers at different markets.

Do you think she would pass for a tourist visa ? Would me being a Brit and her having no direct links to the USA help her application ?

Edited by Chad91

Well the chances are 'its a <deleted> shoot'

I think you have going in your favor is that you're not American.

The CO's worry about two things.

A single Thai woman arrived alone on a tourist visa and disappears into the Thai Diaspora

A Thai woman with an American husband/bf who then apply for an adjustment of status to bypass normal immigration process.

So you got some stuff going in your favor, but don't get giddy until that visa is stamped in her passprt

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

3 hours ago, degrub said:

Does she have a British passport ?

No she has a Thai passport we live in Thailand together. She has been to the UK years ago but all her stamps are in her old Thai passport. We will take that to the interview