Electric 3 Functions foldable bike

AlexRRR

Interested in something like this, pedal/pedal assist and full on electric bike all in one, foldable to throw in the back of the SUV when going traveling is a big bonus.

I live in the Pattaya area if anyone knows of some place that stocks them can be out of my area, there easy enough to buy on Ali Express but would prefer for obvious reasons to buy locally for parts and service if and when needed.

Yes that pic of bike here is foldable with 1000w Lithium battery range up to around 40km on full electric.

ebike.jpg

16 hours ago, KhunLA said:

BKK Ebike... https://www.bkkebike.com/?gclid=CjwKCAjw586hBhBrEiwAQYEnHXKWOOoTffV7qY52YStu7Poi0zhE7YATMynkLwAt3fCXC9opLTzMchoC0CUQAvD_BwE

Failing that 

Available on Ali Express and i have used that site a lot, 20 inch foldable has plenty of reviews in youtube selling plenty in the US and other places...

Smlro S11 26inch also available on AliExpress both bikes around the 28 to 35,000B mark.

Also in Us and Europe, still prefer to buy local but hey if i cant find what i like....both bikes fold up thrown in the back of your car, pedal, pedal assist and straight out electric drive.

I had a Ebike back in AU though it had the motor at the pedals which is the best way over hub but it only was pedal and pedal assist, it set me back around 75,000B nothing is cheap in Oz....

10 minutes ago, AlexRRR said:

BKK Ebike... https://www.bkkebike.com/?gclid=CjwKCAjw586hBhBrEiwAQYEnHXKWOOoTffV7qY52YStu7Poi0zhE7YATMynkLwAt3fCXC9opLTzMchoC0CUQAvD_BwE

Failing that 

Available on Ali Express and i have used that site a lot, 20 inch foldable has plenty of reviews in youtube selling plenty in the US and other places...

Smlro S11 26inch also available on AliExpress both bikes around the 28 to 35,000B mark.

Also in Us and Europe, still prefer to buy local but hey if i cant find what i like....both bikes fold up thrown in the back of your car, pedal, pedal assist and straight out electric drive.

I had a Ebike back in AU though it had the motor at the pedals which is the best way over hub but it only was pedal and pedal assist, it set me back around 75,000B nothing is cheap in Oz....

Familiar with those, but thought you wanted something local for hands on.

BkkBike would be my 1st stop ????

Saw a couple other bike shops in Chonburi/Patts area offering ebike on Gmaps.

Edited by KhunLA

4 hours ago, KhunLA said:

Familiar with those, but thought you wanted something local for hands on.

BkkBike would be my 1st stop ????

Saw a couple other bike shops in Chonburi/Patts area offering ebike on Gmaps.

Local first, as you know Thais often misrepresent, went to one shop this morning according to google maps it was open but it was not, bought a Deko electric motor bike a few months back same deal no one in Pattaya i could find selling anything that suited me, well one shop but they haven't lived up to what they said they were going to be doing in terms of showroom and service centre, only electric motor bikes that were not something like a Vespa @ 149,000B were the super cheap Chinese ones, patts is cheap charlie heaven you know...

No hurry as i have a car and the Deko, this foldable bike i see is heaven sent perfect for when i do some travel, may even off load the Deko if i find it better than expected.

1 hour ago, AlexRRR said:

No hurry as i have a car and the Deko, this foldable bike i see is heaven sent perfect for when i do some travel, may even off load the Deko if i find it better than expected.

I enjoy riding my ebike as much or more than my DECO.   Do need the DECO though, for the dog, as she's quite comfy sitting in the basket.  Take her to the park almost everyday in that, weather permitting.

• Like 1