Recommendation for a Dentist in Chiang Rai

localexpat

There is a very good one down across the street from the Band Du market coming from town its just short of the skywalk on the other side from the market. Wanpaya Dental clinic.053175740 

ที่ตั้งของ Wanpaya Dental Clinic อยู่ที่ไหน? Wanpaya Dental Clinic ตั้งอยู่ที่ 165/2 Moo 4 Tambon Bandu, Mueang Chiang Rai, 57100, Chiang Rai, เทศบาลนครเชียงราย
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I, as well as many expats I know, go to Dr. Anjira. Office located on Phaholyothin, a few hundred meters South of Wiang Inn, on the West side of the street. She also has the reputation of doing the best crown work of all dentists in Chiang Rai. 053-601014.

Dentist20190406.jpg

• Like 1

Fantastic recommendation, thanks. In my case, it is a crown that I want done. In all likelihood, the dentist that my wife uses may not speak English actually.

3 hours ago, Tuvoc said:

Fantastic recommendation, thanks. In my case, it is a crown that I want done. In all likelihood, the dentist that my wife uses may not speak English actually.

Dr.Anjira's English is excellent. I had a filling/cleaning done on Friday evening by one of her colleagues, and she was also very good, with good English skills. 

I don't know of anyone who has used this dentist and has been unhappy with the work.

• Like 1

FRP Thanks for that info very nice to know. The dentist I had recommended no longer does crowns subs them out. I believe she is now strictly dealing with braces and simple filling as that is all I ever see there braces of all colors 555. So thanks for the info on  some one who does crown work.

• 7 months later...