Woman commits suicide in car with 11 pet dogs

ดีไซน์ที่ไม่มีชื่อ-40.jpg

Photo via Facebook/ สมาคมอาสาสมัคร ร่วมกตัญญู จังหวัดปทุมธานี

A Thai woman in Pathum Thani province near Bangkok allegedly committed suicide in her car by using a charcoal stove to kill herself with her 11 Poodle dogs.

A rescue team, Ruamkatanyu Volunteer Association, was alerted to the death of the Thai woman and her 11 pet dogs and reported the news on its official Facebook page today. According to the report, 12 lifeless bodies were discovered in a black Ford SUV parked in front of a building of the Thai National Housing’s accommodation project in Pathum Thani.

According to KhaoSod, the woman was found dead in the driver’s seat and her dead pet dogs were found in the back seat. Rescuers also found a charcoal stove in the car boot, leading them to believe that the woman used it to kill herself and her dogs by carbon monoxide poisoning.

As the rescuers could not locate a contract with the woman’s relatives, they took to social media to search for her family or friends. The woman’s brother later contacted the rescue team and provided some information to the media.

According to the brother, the dead woman was 48 years old and called Prakaiwan. She worked as a translator, translating documentaries and television series from Japanese to Thai language. She had a lot of Poodles because she bred them for sale.

Full Story: https://thethaiger.com/news/national/woman-commits-suicide-in-car-with-11-pet-dogs

Thaiger

-- © Copyright Thaiger 2023-05-03

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

The most versatile and flexible rental investment and holiday home solution in Thailand - click for more information.

• Sad 4

3 minutes ago, dingdongrb said:

Yes sad indeed. I wonder what she was going through to do that. Where was her family and friends?

Reminds me, if I am correct, one of the highest methods of suicide in Hong Kong is using charcoal. 

I think it's painless.

24 minutes ago, dingdongrb said:

Reminds me, if I am correct, one of the highest methods of suicide in Hong Kong is using charcoal. 

I think that's alot less painful than being run over by the 259 to Nam Tok ....

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ubonr1971 said:

why kill the animals. so cruel

Agreed, she was a dog breeder who sold them.  She could have offered discounted or free to people before she killed herself.  Taking other loves with you is selfish.  They didn't choose to die.  Same as when parents kill their kids in murder suicides.  Obviously deluded thought processes going on that prevent logical, humane alternatives.  I don't see humor in it like some posters do.  

• Like 1

Why does everyone get so distraut when animals die? Most us eat them everyday. Where's the sympathy for your meat?

As for the lady, she decided to take own her life - it's her choice. We're all following her sooner or later. They call it "commiting suicide" as though it's a crime... but it's a brave way to go for people who have had enough. I hope I can pluck up the courage when it's my turn to check out.

7 hours ago, bignok said:

I think it's painless.

Think again. It's causes a lot of suffering which I won't describe here as it's quite distressing. Look it up. There are much better ways to expire. If someone caught you before you expired, permanent brain damage is likely, depending how long you were exposed.

Edited by JensenZ