Details of taxi services based in Hua Hin

Keith5588

Hi,
I now live in Hua Hin, about 3km inland of the centre. I do have a car and scooter so not need taxis often. 
We will need a taxi in near future to pick us up at home and then drop us at the Bus station on Petchkasem road not far from Bluport. Also very occasionally when out to take us home or possibly home to a hospital.
I would love to have two or three contact details of taxis companies based in Hua Hin suitable for such short journeys.
Also I have never used Grab or Bolt, can you phone these or does booking need to be done via their apps?
Thank you I'm advance for any help
Keith

Hello,

You can try the apps (the ones you named are good and I don't see where expensive... Some free promotion for indrive?). Once you ride with a driver you like, ask for his number. Test and repeat ????

I use a group of drivers that have many type of cars (up to minivan) for HH - BKK transfers but also do short rides. Prices are fair to my opinion (1500 to BKK last year, 2500 this year with a private minivan). Ask me in PM for contact if interested.

Cheers 

• Like 2

On 5/7/2023 at 11:32 AM, lhtp12 said:

Grab is very exepnsive - Use INDRIVE. you can name your price - very good prices and great drivers

It's usually under 100 baht to just about anywhere in town around 10 km. This is cheap IMO.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...