Australian Woman in Krabi Helps Save Three People From Fire By Calling For Help

webfact

image.jpeg

By Goongnang Suksawat

Krabi – An Australian woman helped to alert local fire fighters and rescue workers after she saw a fire break out at a Krabi tour company.

As a result of her actions, three people survived the fire that took place in Mueang Krabi.

Nong Talay fire fighters were notified of the fire earlier this week at a residential home in Nong Talay. They arrived at the scene to find the home ablaze, which has a tour company at the front of the building. Three people sleeping inside the house managed to escape the blaze and firefighters finally put out the fire.

Mrs. Kim, 65, whose last name was not released to the media, an Australian national who first alerted local residents about the fire, told the local press “I was walking back to my accommodation after I finished eating at a restaurant nearby, about 50 meters from the scene.

Full story: https://thepattayanews.com/2023/05/17/australian-woman-in-krabi-helps-save-three-people-from-fire-by-calling-for-help/

image.jpeg
-- © Copyright The Phuket Express 2023-05-17

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

The most versatile and flexible rental investment and holiday home solution in Thailand - click for more information.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, webfact said:

Mrs. Kim, 65, whose last name was not released to the media

But her full un-pixellated photo is here. So anyone who DOES know her will also know her surname, anyone who doesn't.....does it matter.

I find it so funny on say BBC News reports when it says that they are not using a person's real name. EG. Doris instead of Gladys. Silly. 

• Like 1