Thoughts on Copacabana/are there any better condos in Jomtien for vacation rental?

I'm planning a three-week stay in Jomtien, and am looking for a nice condo with a kitchen, preferably a high floor sea view and preferably near baht bus routes.  I've looked at several online, and it seems that Copacabana fits the bill best.  The only reason I hesitate is that several reviews mention the fact that the rooms are quite small.

Any thoughts or experiences with Copacabana, and any recommendations on something better?  I want to stay in Jomtien with an eye to maybe spending longer stretches of time there at some point in the future, and don't want further north, although Pratamnak would also work if close enough to transportation.  My budget is pretty open for a short stay like this, and everything in the area seems affordable except for some villas which would be way too much space for just one person in any event. 

Thanks for any thoughts, info or advice. 

The other front-runners that I looked at were the Riviera, Acqua, and Veranda Residences, and the ones that I looked at and ranked below them (maybe wrongly so) were LuxSL, D Varee, Atlantis, Jomtien Complex Condotel, View Talay 7, Laguna Beach Resort 1, Beach 7 Condo, Jomtien Beach Condo, and Grande Caribbean.

Edited by ChrisP24
  • Like 1