Pheu Thai’s mint-chocolate drink – Yay or nay?

webfact

1 hour ago, ThailandRyan said:

I make my own with a few shots of fresh espresso from the machine, and then add in the mint flavoring as well as some fresh half cream.  Adding some grated chocolate and a sprig of mint to the top with a little whipped cream.....a nice desert drink, but way to much damned sugar if you buy it at a coffee shop.

whisky??   ????

24 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Win/win.

All those fanboys can go now to that place and wait in line with all the other red-shirts together.

And the rest of us can just have an espresso somewhere else if possible far away from the red-shirts.

a little hyperbolic

3 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

I make my own with a few shots of fresh espresso from the machine, and then add in the mint flavoring as well as some fresh half cream.  Adding some grated chocolate and a sprig of mint to the top with a little whipped cream.....a nice desert drink, but way to much damned sugar if you buy it at a coffee shop.

Just Tell them NO  F*****G Sugar then....Simples ??

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

Did you put in a small umbrella as well?

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1