Bangkok Bank: Passbook Update Outside Bkk

can I update my passbook (savings account) with Bangkok Bank anywhere ? For example, my home branch is in BKK. will it be possible to do it in Chiang Mai or Udon as well ? or only in the city where my home branch is located?

can I update my passbook (savings account) with Bangkok Bank anywhere ? For example, my home branch is in BKK. will it be possible to do it in Chiang Mai or Udon as well ? or only in the city where my home branch is located?

Not a problem, any branch should do it.  Just walk up to the counter, hand over your book, and say "update."  That'll do it.

Mac

You can update them at a counter or in a passbook machine outside, same same. Updated my BKK (got a CM branch acct too) acct in CM and once at Mae Sai, since I wanted to be able to show the immigration guy a substantial balance if he wanted to give me a hard time, but of course he never bothered.

You can update them at a counter or in a passbook machine outside, same same. Updated my BKK (got a CM branch acct too) acct in CM and once at Mae Sai, since I wanted to be able to show the immigration guy a substantial balance if he wanted to give me a hard time, but of course he never bothered.
sorry, I should have said: can I update it at theAUTOMATIC PASSBOOK UPDATE MACHINE to avoid the crowds....