Anyone tried this herbal painkillers?

scubascuba3

Not really sure what it is, but if it works for her then give it a try and see if it helps. There are many herbal treatments that can help certain individuals, but everyone is different and react differently to certain herbs or meds. If it works let us know. I’d like to find something that would work for me, rather than the expensive prescription pain meds. 

• Thumbs Up 2

7 minutes ago, jcmj said:

Not really sure what it is, but if it works for her then give it a try and see if it helps. There are many herbal treatments that can help certain individuals, but everyone is different and react differently to certain herbs or meds. If it works let us know. I’d like to find something that would work for me, rather than the expensive prescription pain meds. 

i don't need it just yet, but was interested what it was in case it's worth trying in the future. If you want to try it now I'll tell you the location just outside of Pattaya

3 hours ago, Lacessit said:

It might be kratom, which would be very effective for pain relief. Broad spectrum opioid, legal in Thailand. Addictive.

Kratom works on opiate receptors, but is not actually an opioid. Sometimes it is used to help with opiate addiction recovery. A primary use is as pain killer. It affects different people in different ways. It can act as a stimulant. Some people use it recreationally, sometimes abusively with other drugs. Lots of information and misinformation available online.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, ibjoe said:

Kratom works on opiate receptors, but is not actually an opioid. Sometimes it is used to help with opiate addiction recovery. A primary use is as pain killer. It affects different people in different ways. It can act as a stimulant. Some people use it recreationally, sometimes abusively with other drugs. Lots of information and misinformation available online.

True, I was a bit off the mark in my posting.

Everyone is different. With me, taken as a boiling water extract of the leaves, half a cup gives me mild euphoria after about 30 minutes, followed by complete pain relief for 4-5 hours. Drink more, it acts as a sedative.

When I use the term broad spectrum, I mean it seems to target all the opiate receptors I have. Endone works for me less effectively, morphine is totally useless.

I have no doubt kratom is addictive.

might be good, might be bad....

but without knowing what it is: don't eat it.

Herbal and natural does not mean it is harmless...there are lots of strong herbs that have strong effects and strong side effects.

Could be the best thing you ever have.

Could damage your liver...

impossible to say.

Take IBU or if herbal Kratom or whatever legal or illegal but know what you do.

On 6/20/2023 at 7:49 PM, Don Chance said:

First I thought the doctor doesn't believe me, but than he prescribed me:

3x3 drops daily of Hypochondrin

3x1 tablets per day Placebol

• Haha 2