Pool Equipment Suggestions (Pumps, Filter, Spa, Lights)

Silencer

I have a new pool being built and would like knowledgeable advice on a few items from those that are more familiar than I am.

Pool Size: About 80,000 liters (5mx11m), with a connected spa (1.5mx3m)

Type: Overflow

System: Salt-water

Pipe size: 50mm/2inch

Run: About 5m.

Pump room: Will be level with the bottom of the pool/spa and below the level of the overflow tank.

I'm thinking of either Heyward or Astral Brands for pump and filter.  Main goal is reliability/longevity. My quick calculations show a 1.5hp pump to be the right size (turnover around 7 hours). I know my filter needs to have a greater capcity than my pump.

Questions:

1) Does a 1.5hp pump seem to be correct?  I understand a VS pump is also an option but have no idea why it would be a better option.

2) For the filter, what product do you recommend it be filled with for best results?

3) Spa:  It will have a seating bench with three jets and 8 "bubblers" on the floor. I have been given conflicting advice whether I need a separate pump for the jets and bubblers or whether both can use the same pump (note the spa is open to the larger pool, not a separate area). Any recommendations on how many pumps I really need, sizing/hp?

4) Lighting:  Planning on 6 LED lights with a low profile. Although we don't expect to do much night swimming, I understand LED lights, while economical, are not as bright as Halogen.  What would be the minimum recommended size/wattage to ensure at least a decent brightness? Brand recommendation?

Thank you for any thoughts you have to help the pool to be matched to the right equipment.