Pattaya Park Incident

Khun Yai

Pattaya City News:

"On Wednesday a one-day fire-fighting training seminar chaired by Khun Ronagit, one of Pattaya’s clutch of Deputy Mayors, was conducted in the conference room of the Pattaya Park Resort."

Pattaya City News:

"On Wednesday a one-day fire-fighting training seminar chaired by Khun Ronagit, one of Pattaya’s clutch of Deputy Mayors, was conducted in the conference room of the Pattaya Park Resort."

Does this "clutch of Deputy Mayors" receive emoluments from the City's taxpayers?

Pattaya City News:

"On Wednesday a one-day fire-fighting training seminar chaired by Khun Ronagit, one of Pattaya's clutch of Deputy Mayors, was conducted in the conference room of the Pattaya Park Resort."

As well as the above i heard a full dress rehearsal for a bomb style terrorist attack was held .A bloody frightning pospect given the conjested roads to hospitals and indeed could the hospitals cope with 100-200+ injured people ie; BALI ? does anyone know if the local hospitals have a training programme for such a incident ??

Hi

Does anyone know what's happening at Pattaya Park? I see numerous fire and rescue services heading down Soi Pattaya Park.

Khun Yai

Excuse my ignorance, but where exactly is Soi Pattaya Park?

Hi

Does anyone know what's happening at Pattaya Park? I see numerous fire and rescue services heading down Soi Pattaya Park.

Khun Yai

It is Soi 12 off Thappraya Road

Hi

Khun Yai

It is Soi 12 off Thappraya Road

Thanks. I just spotted it on the map and as it turns out (of course), it's close to where I live on Pratumnak Road.