Forum upgrade in progress! ×

Value of a 2016 Yamaha Nmax

Fab5BKK

Frankly you can only look at all the Thai motorbike selling ads and decide on the lowest price your prepared to sell it for or keep it.

I kept my Honda Airblade it's 17 years and don't look much different to the new Click.

• Like 1

A friend recently tried to sell his 2017 Honda Click 125 with less than 8000 km a few months ago for 32,000 and didn't get many responses on Marketplace.  He later decided to keep it.

People are suspicious of very low mileage because many here disconnect the speedometer.  Having Yamaha documentation will help.  Between 25 & 30,000.

Where is the bike located?

Edited by dddave

Bike new 75-78,000

Regardless of the KM,  unless you know the owner the KM is suspect. 

If capable remove the front wheel take a look at the break pad, better yet at only 2,500 take a look at the muffler pipe leading to the engine for amount of rust. 

Either way if me I would offer 25-30,000.

6 hours ago, thailand49 said:

Bike new 75-78,000

Regardless of the KM,  unless you know the owner the KM is suspect. 

If capable remove the front wheel take a look at the break pad, better yet at only 2,500 take a look at the muffler pipe leading to the engine for amount of rust. 

Either way if me I would offer 25-30,000.

What would you offer for a 2017 125 Click with 52,000 on the clock with full service history?

6 hours ago, roger101 said:

What would you offer for a 2017 125 Click with 52,000 on the clock with full service history?

This bike as I remember range 48,000-54,000 baht depending on the type of rims that was purchased not sure this year they had come out with keyless?

When you indicate full history is that just the dealer service book stamp for oil changes? Or do you have paperwork for service and parts receipts belt, coolant changes every 20,000?

I might offer 20,000-25 max if fluids were change every 5000 km,  and belt replace every 20,000 and belt unit at least once along with the bike having cast iron rims. Click great bike my first still have it 2006 110cc 135,000 km Carburetor.

Bikes that are kept and maintained like anything is worth more to the individual than open markets.  

• Like 2

On 8/2/2023 at 8:22 PM, Agusts said:

2300km for 7 years...., first thing the buyer would think is that the mileage is fake.... ! ????

Full Yamaha Service History...

Meaning, every year the dealer did put its record (with the mileage) on the Yamaha warranty handbook + I kept all the dealer invoices

Edited by Fab5BKK
  • Like 1