Koh Samui Land

Hi all

In Yesterday`s Daily Express,there was an article about overseas property on Koh Samui. The article stated that anyone can buy land or property on this island and double there investment in a short period of time.

A plot that is currently available is 1.4 acre and is priced at £95,000,located close to Ban Taling Ngam.

Has the law changed,falang can now buy land within the los? or is this a scam? :o

you can only lease, the reason they call it thailand is this is land owned by thais!

also, i'm no expert but i think land in samui is already very expensive. i think if you are looking for an investment, i would look at Ko Phangan.

steve

Hi all

In Yesterday`s Daily Express,there was an article about overseas property on Koh Samui. The article stated that anyone can buy land or property on this island and double there investment in a short period of time.

A plot that is currently available is 1.4 acre and is priced at £95,000,located close to Ban Taling Ngam.

Has the law changed,falang can now buy land within the los? or is this a scam? :o

There's no relaxation of land ownership laws in respect of foreign ownership.

you can only lease, the reason they call it thailand is this is land owned by thais!

also, i'm no expert but i think land in samui is already very expensive. i think if you are looking for an investment, i would look at Ko Phangan.

steve

Agreed the Smart money was in Samui three or four years ago.

Its overpriced now