Gravel Price

dingdongrb

2 minutes ago, dingdongrb said:

Can anyone tell me the approximate cost of gravel, per ton? 

Around 1" (2.5cm) in diameter.

Normale, it is in our area, sold by the cube, our place where we get it from is only 6 km from us, we got some 2 months ago 500 baht/cube delivered .

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, kickstart said:

Normale, it is in our area, sold by the cube, our place where we get it from is only 6 km from us, we got some 2 months ago 500 baht/cube delivered .

How big is a 'cube'? Is it one cubic meter (1m x 1m x 1m)?

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

@dingdongrb sorry, have never bought what I would know as gravel, just the grey stones. 

I can buy them by the tonne and cube.

The guys who deliver the soil know where to buy tonnes, whereas builders merchant's sell them by the cube. I once needed some stone in a hurry and got a local place to drop off a cube, the tractor driver shook his head and said if they come on a rusty old pickup, it’s never a cube. A tonne is a much better deal. 

15 hours ago, dingdongrb said:

Can anyone tell me the approximate cost of gravel, per ton? 

Around 1" (2.5cm) in diameter.

Has too depend on where you live, I get gravel delivered by the ton for 1000 baht a ton, but i am very close to where it comes from, in Eastern Rayong Province

On 8/13/2023 at 7:26 AM, Olmate said:

Good gravel is hard to find.

I have thought that, the gray stone I get, literally coms from a mountain near Saraburi, just north of Bangkok the same sauce half of Bangkok is built of, I have been told it is granite.

I know what you mean gravel that comes from a pit, like in the UK, weather the fact that that Thailand is tropical country and does not have the soil type for gravel, I could not say

• Thumbs Up 1