Rent a pressure washer?

gingerandtabby

1 in 10 yr usage ???

Just buy one, as not expensive, and you can use to wash your car/mb.   For mold removal, you need one with 2 wands, or you either be stripping the paint off our vehicles, or not being able for blast the mold away.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, gingerandtabby said:

Where can I rent a pressure washer? I don't want to buy one for a once-in10-years usage.

Once you buy one you will find a use for it regular some good ones now in home pro, 

I washed all the walls down on our villa you wouldn't believe the crap that came off, I wanted to do the roof but I'm to old for getting up there, you should see the difference, 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

25 minutes ago, ChipButty said:

Once you buy one you will find a use for it regular some good ones now in home pro, 

I washed all the walls down on our villa you wouldn't believe the crap that came off, I wanted to do the roof but I'm to old for getting up there, you should see the difference, 

Absolutely correct. For a little as 3000 baht, they have endless cleaning capbilities beyond the car, driveway and house siding. Patio furniture, door and window screens, plant pots, motorbikes, cats...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, NanLaew said:

Absolutely correct. For a little as 3000 baht, they have endless cleaning capbilities beyond the car, driveway and house siding. Patio furniture, door and window screens, plant pots, motorbikes, cats...

I spent a bit more than that on one, we have a big old wooden table and chairs almost antique I'd say get the jet wash out and comes up like new i don't even bother covering it up no more, then the gutters if you have them can give them a good blasting twice a year, I like to keep the outside walls clean and on the top have you ever noticed Thais never paint the top usually it's black, I usually do the soi outside my house, 

22 hours ago, ChipButty said:

So useful!

Just spending the week cleaning the black mold/algae from our driveway.

Ive bought a few Hyundai power washers.  Unfortunately it's practically impossible to replace the Hose if it cracks.  If you go the buying route, get one that you can replace the power hose.

I bought a few on Lazada, cheaper than any shop but impossible to cover the 1 year warranty.   

I'm using the Storm, works great.  Look around probably cheaper options. 

20230803_140316.jpg

20230803_140325.jpg

Screenshot_20230814_133551_Lazada.jpg

23 hours ago, gingerandtabby said:

Where can I rent a pressure washer? I don't want to buy one for a once-in10-years usage.

I bought one 10 years ago when I came here. Used it many many times. Not expensive.

The house I am renting has the yard covered in pavers. Each year after the wet season they turn black from the mold. So it gets good use then. Plus all the other uses.

Edited by Dazinoz
Additional text.

The best investment in small time money was definitely a pressure water. I use it every two, three days. It's never in its box. Many brands available and probably equally good. I have mine since about 12 years.

IMG20230814145522ss.jpg

Edited by Dario

Word of warning NEVER  use power washer for cleaning roof tiles as my brother who is a roofer in the uk told me , He has had to replace whole roofs after people cleaned tiles with power washer as is makes the tiles porous & leak like hell .Only  way to clean them is with a hard brush