Is It Safe Now?

kitykaty

Hi guys!!

Me again :o Just wondering whether it safe to go to Phuket around this month or next month?

TQ

hmm let me just grab my crystal balls so I can check the future... you'll have to rub them tho!!

What is it we're supposed to be frightened of in Phuket, other than over priced beer, every one being ripped off and Phillipeano Bands in Irish Bars (a personal hate of mine)....

Hi guys!!

Me again :D Just wondering whether it safe to go to Phuket around this month or next month?

TQ

hmm let me just grab my crystal balls so I can check the future... you'll have to rub them tho!!

What is it we're supposed to be frightened of in Phuket, other than over priced beer, every one being ripped off and Phillipeano Bands in Irish Bars (a personal hate of mine)....

with all the problems over the last 2-3 years ,thailand is probably the safest place to visit in south east asia :o

Hi guys!!

Me again :D Just wondering whether it safe to go to Phuket around this month or next month?

TQ

Ah now safe? best you keep away from Bangla Road after 9 pm, not sure about your safety but you will be interfered with :o

Hi guys!!

Me again :o Just wondering whether it safe to go to Phuket around this month or next month?

TQ

From your other post it Looks like you're coming from Hat Yai. So I assume by safe you're referring to the political unrest and occasional violence in the south. Phuket is tourist oriented and developed. No safety precautions required that you wouldn't exercise elsewhere.