Foosball: Is there a bar in Pattaya with a working Foosball Table?

Danderman123

1 hour ago, still kicking said:

How old are you 96?

Foosball is still a thriving sport worldwide. There's numerous tournaments and some with decent payouts but nothing in comparison to the $250k USD ones back in the 70s...  (along with perhaps winning a Porsche)

I've played with & against some of the world's best players.

I've seen some tables throughout my Thailand travels but I have never seen anyone here playing competitively. 

There was one pictured in a recent post of the new managers (owners?) of Pothole bar on Chaiyaphoon. Don't know if they got rid of it. 

I also used to play tournaments as a goalie, but don't have the wrist snap like I used to. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 8/27/2023 at 9:06 PM, Danderman123 said:

I can't say I have ever seen one in operation in Pattaya, although Club Fate allegedly has one in storage.

I don't play pool, but I do play foosball.

There is definitely one in a small bar on Soi Lengkee - my gf and her friends were having a game on it some weeks ago........

Walking up Lengkee towards Third Road on the left after Steak and Co and Travellers from memory. Had a small pool table as well at the back.  Saturday night and had one woman working in it..........was not my choice :coffee1:

• Thanks 2

4 hours ago, dingdongrb said:

Just spin the rods like everyone else that doesn't know or appreciate the game....  ????

I actually expected some sexual innuendos when I posted that. But spinning is even funnier. 

Edited by frantick
Spelling

On 8/28/2023 at 7:49 PM, dingdongrb said:

Here's a great documentary on the game. I have played with or against many of the players seen in this movie.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt10146728/?ref_=fn_al_tt_7

I watched this again last night as it has been a few years since I last saw it.......

I miss my foos friends and the fun I had playing the game over the years.

Here's a nice little site to watch it on if you like. I use this site with an ad/pop-up blocker and it does just fine for me on my PC.

At least watch the first 5 minutes and you'll be hooked to watch the rest.

https://fmovies.to/movie/foosballers-yv3q1/1-1