Cable-Thieving Suspects Nabbed by Military Police

webfact

image.jpeg

BANGKOK - Air Vice Marshal Prapasson Sonjai, spokesperson for the Air Force, revealed that Air Force military police apprehended suspected criminals attempting cable theft at the entrance to the Air Force Base in Taling Chan District, Bangkok.

image.jpeg

Picture: Siam Rath

Personnel on routine duty noticed a suspicious car, a yellow Toyota sedan with license plate 5กฟ 1089 Bangkok, accompanied by three men engaged in cable theft. The authorities promptly coordinated with the police and successfully apprehended the suspects, reported Siam Rath.

image.jpeg

The individuals had attempted to escape by driving their car into the residential area of an Air Force government official in Saimai District, Bangkok, and evaded a checkpoint.

image.jpeg

The Air Force military police acted swiftly, employing necessary measures to ensure safety and capturing the criminals near the Air Force Base Park. A preliminary search of the vehicle revealed stolen cables, firearms, and narcotics. The suspects were handed over to the local Saimai Police Station for legal proceedings.

image.jpeg

The Air Force military police executed their duties professionally, swiftly mitigating the situation without causing harm and ensuring minimal disruption to Air Force personnel and nearby residents.

TOP Picture: Siam Rath

-- ASEAN NOW 2023-09-02

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Get your business in front of millions of customers who read ASEAN NOW with an interest in Thailand every month - email [email protected] for more information

Get our Daily Newsletter - Click HERE to subscribe

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/2/2023 at 2:14 AM, hotchilli said:

A yellow Toyota sedan... I'm just of to the opticians for a check-up

I asked my Thai wife what color she would call that car, she replied with a color I've never heard anyone refer to a vehicle ever in my 61 years. She called it "Blonde." That's not too far off from yellow and she never read the story. ????