Thai TV Station with English language news?

1948wjm

On 9/2/2023 at 7:23 PM, HandsomeTallFarang said:

Why TV lol just get your news from the internet like a non-dinosaur

There is something oddly satisfying about watching a human deliver the news on the TV.  I too, would like to know channel and time(s) if anybody knows.

Never found an actual Thai news channel in English. If they had an actual brief news in English slot i never found it. (PSI).

Since internet got to the village gave up looking - we now have AIS that does include a number of International News channels.

If i want Thai news in English, i use ASeannow.....

• Thumbs Up 1

20 minutes ago, rickudon said:

Never found an actual Thai news channel in English. If they had an actual brief news in English slot i never found it. (PSI).

Since internet got to the village gave up looking - we now have AIS that does include a number of International News channels.

If i want Thai news in English, i use ASeannow.....

Over 30+ years I've seen maybe 10 different Thai news in English start ups, none have lasted, I guess the number of viewers isn't enough to bring advertsing to support the operational costs. Any commercialenterprise will have serious continuous focus on 'where's the revenue / how much revenue / operating costs.'

My guess is that under it's old ownership The Nation English News channel lasted the longest, and it was well done. 

Edited by scorecard