65 Day holiday-what are my visa options

16 minutes ago, hackjam said:

OK, so that 60 day tourist visa with the extension sounds good.

How do I go about getting that 60 day tourist visa?

That depends on your nationality.

Look at the website for your country's Thai embassy. In most cases, you will be able to navigate to a page that tells you how to submit a visa application. Often, it is now done using the e-visa system.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, hackjam said:

OK, so that 60 day tourist visa with the extension sounds good.

How do I go about getting that 60 day tourist visa?

Depends on your country.

Some countries have eVisa for Thailand available.

Also your passport determines any nearby countries you can enter visa exempt

My receipt would be enter Thailand visa exempt followed by 5+ days in Saigon (return flights are cheap) and then another visa exempt into Thailand.

= 65+ days. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

What country is your passport, You could enter Visa Exempt, 30 days, extend 30 days go back to immigration for another extension which will be refused, and given 7 days to leave. Please correct me if I'm wrong jack.

And where in Thailand will you stay? you could just to a boarder hop to a neighboring country for another 30day exemption.

11 minutes ago, brianthainess said:

What country is your passport, You could enter Visa Exempt, 30 days, extend 30 days go back to immigration for another extension which will be refused, and given 7 days to leave. Please correct me if I'm wrong jack.

And where in Thailand will you stay? you could just to a boarder hop to a neighboring country for another 30day exemption.

That is doable. A side trip by air to somewhere like Saigon or Siem Reap solves the issue of an onward flight out of Thailand within 30 days, and many tourists would find a visit to such places an exciting part of their holiday. It is one of the plausible options.

• Thanks 1