Jump to content

Anyone use 7 Eleven App?


scubascuba3

Recommended Posts

- Welcome ‘ALL member’ 7-Eleven membership program. Apply now to get a discount over 210 baht! at 7-Eleven stores, 7Delivery service and ALL ONLINE with free delivery. To super save and get more benefit, you can earn coupons, get discount, check – redeem – transfer ALL points and pay with credit card via Truemoney Wallet etc. - all on 7App

- The ‘7 Go Green’, Say No to plastic = Plant the tree through 7App. Create a greener earth by not receive a plastic bags, straws, spoons and forks when you shop with 7-Eleven.

- New Service 7Delivery gets what you want delivered by choosing from a selection of over 15,000 items at 7-Eleven stores via 7App to get your order delivered to your door. Now that’s more convenient delivery!

- ALL ONLINE provide seamless shopping experiences as the customer can shop anywhere and anytime. All orders can get free shipping when customers select to pick up orders 24 hr. at 7-Eleven stores or deliver to your doorstep with delivery fee. Let's check out our “ALL ONLINE shop”

- New promotion “ALL Deal coupon”. Get special price coupon by purchase ALL Deal coupon set via 7App. Show your ALL Deal coupon barcode on 7App in order to get products from 7-Eleven stores. The coupon can also be shared with your friends.

- ‘7Game World’ New feature app was launch today! Serving more fun! than you can imagine. With many mission and discount coupon.

7Verse, explore the new convenience metaverse store!! Your highly immersive and interactive experience fun elements, players will be able to create avatars, meet new friend community and shop at the metaverse store via 7Delivery service and receive your order in real life.

- Easily top-up your TrueMove H packages and VAS package for prepaid phone number conveniently at anywhere and anytime.

- Payment service via “TrueMoney Wallet” on 7App.

- Easily to find the 7-Eleven stores by function “Map”, located 7-Eleven stores near you. You can create filters for your desired products and services such as All Cafe, Slurpee, etc.

- Check out Monthly Promotions.

- Redeem TrueYou, Krungsri Credit Card and Krungsri First Choice Credit Card Points for Free Products and Discount Coupons.

- 7-Eleven TH Facebook Fan Page.

- 7-ElevenThailand YouTube Channel

- Line official : CP ALL 7-Eleven TH

 

 

 

  • Sad 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, CharlieH said:

 

Yes, used it many times without issue.

turns out 7 Eleven app can't be linked to truemoneywallet

 

"Apologize, nowadays, True money wallet accounts of foreigners can’t be synced into 7App and we still don’t know when it’s going to be synced. For foreign customers, we recommended you to pay via True Money Wallet application"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

59 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

turns out 7 Eleven app can't be linked to truemoneywallet

 

"Apologize, nowadays, True money wallet accounts of foreigners can’t be synced into 7App and we still don’t know when it’s going to be synced. For foreign customers, we recommended you to pay via True Money Wallet application"

My confusion, and apologise, I have used Truemoneywallet at 7-11 hence my comment (but not through the 7/11 app).

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 8 months later...

Must I use true money wallet for the 7-11 delivery app? Or can I connect my Thai bank account to it and it direct debits it from my Thai bank account? 

 

Cash is inconvenient in this day and age. I also don't like true. I looked at registering with their true money wallet but didn't like all the registering requirements.

Edited by JeffersLos
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, JeffersLos said:

Must I use true money wallet for the 7-11 delivery app? Or can I connect my Thai bank account to it and it direct debits it from my Thai bank account? 

 

Cash is inconvenient in this day and age. I also don't like true. I looked at registering with their true money wallet but didn't like all the registering requirements.

truemoneywallet doesn't seem to work in the 7 Eleven app so perhaps you can pay another way

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

truemoneywallet doesn't seem to work in the 7 Eleven app so perhaps you can pay another way

 

How do posters on here pay when using the 7-11 App for 7-11 deliveries?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

truemoneywallet doesn't seem to work in the 7 Eleven app so perhaps you can pay another way

True Money wallet app is the default payment option in 7-App. It works great.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, george said:

True Money wallet app is the default payment option in 7-App. It works great.

Ah ok I've not used deliveries but when buying in 7 Eleven shop and using their app seem to have to use truemoneywallet app separately to pay

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I've set up True Money Wallet and put on 200 baht from my Thai bank account. 

 

When in the 7-11 I can open the True Money Wallet App and use it to scan a QR Code to pay for items right?

 

Or I open the 7-11 App that is connected to the True Money Wallet App and use that to scan and pay? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, JeffersLos said:

I've set up True Money Wallet and put on 200 baht from my Thai bank account. 

 

When in the 7-11 I can open the True Money Wallet App and use it to scan a QR Code to pay for items right?

 

Or I open the 7-11 App that is connected to the True Money Wallet App and use that to scan and pay? 

 

You just open the Trumoney app in the apps "PAY" tab and the cashier will scan your code. Voila!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, JeffersLos said:

I've set up True Money Wallet and put on 200 baht from my Thai bank account. 

 

When in the 7-11 I can open the True Money Wallet App and use it to scan a QR Code to pay for items right?

 

Or I open the 7-11 App that is connected to the True Money Wallet App and use that to scan and pay? 

If you long press Truemoneywallet app you'll see a pay at 7 Eleven option

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.








×
×
  • Create New...