Register divorce in Thailand or writing a will ?

North

I got married in Thailand in 2016.
i also registered the marriage in Sweden, and in 2019 we moved there.
But the marriage ended in 2020, and we divorced in Sweden.
My ex-wife is still in Sweden and have not been in Thailand since entering Sweden in 2019.
I have been looking for information about how to get the divorce registered in thailand too, but it's very confusing with conflicting information from various parties, the information from the Thai embassy in Sweden and the information from the swedish embassy in Thailand is conflicting, so I don't really know what to do.

The thing is:
 I have a new girlfriend in thailand and have a one year extension based on 800,000 baht in the bank.
And in case I pass away I would like my girlfriend to inherit everything I have, not my exwife.

Is it possible to solve this problem simply by registering a will in Thailand with my girlfriend as sole heir ?

Or am I forced to find a way through this jungle of requirements, so I can get the divorce registered in Thailand ?

I can add, that it is not likely that my exwife will go to Thailand anytime soon, it could be years before she eventually goes there.

Anyway my girlfriend and I don't plan to marry other than a buddha ceremony at her home, so I just want to be sure who inherits me.