Forum upgrade in progress! ×

Solar On-grid Inverter 5kW recommendations please

MJCM

I am looking for a On-Grid Inverter

Specs:

5kW

2xMPPT

Able to export to the Grid (and also be able to stop export)

WIFI or BT Monitoring preferred

Price range +/- 10k.

I could go for a Hybrid, but that will be our next step which includes Batteries etc, so then this one will then go to my BIL

TiA

I have installed 4 of the 6Kw MUST Grid-Tied inverters (3 in 1 house) and my friends have another 3, another friend has a the 15Kw 3 phase version.

They are a fanless design, have 2 MPPT, WiFi monitoring and come with a CT coil so you can turn off export.

You mention going Hybrid later, be careful what you buy and where you mount it, usually they have fans, sometimes very noisy and the one thing you can guarantee with a Chinese fan is it will stop fanning at some point.

Cheapest way is to buy direct from the factory in China and have them shipped "Thailand Special Line" duty free door to door.  The chat function on MUST website doesn't work try email.  You can also buy on Lazada from TJ Solar who knows as much about the product as most car salespeople in Thailand about their products...

• Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, JBChiangRai said:

I have installed 4 of the 6Kw MUST Grid-Tied inverters (3 in 1 house) and my friends have another 3, another friend has a the 15Kw 3 phase version.

They are a fanless design, have 2 MPPT, WiFi monitoring and come with a CT coil so you can turn off export.

Thx, will go and look for them

51 minutes ago, JBChiangRai said:

You mention going Hybrid later, be careful what you buy and where you mount it, usually they have fans, sometimes very noisy and the one thing you can guarantee with a Chinese fan is it will stop fanning at some point.

No worries, I had 2 GTI's before this running near the house and they make a sound like a Jet Engine. The (real) Inverter is now placed in a Shed approx 25 meters away from the house (behind 10CM AAC Blocks ???? ) ,

This inverter I am asking recommendations for is to replace my current Inverter just in case the Supplier can't fix the problems with it.