Anybody Else See "sexy Bathing Angels" Today?

steffi

At Oasis in Khon Kaen they've been having a housing sale promotion this week and the finale was a rather raunchy show by these two girls who call themselves "Sexy Bathing Angels"

This show was something to be seen. Imagine water and white swimming costumes and broad daylight.

At Oasis in Khon Kaen they've been having a housing sale promotion this week and the finale was a rather raunchy show by these two girls who call themselves "Sexy Bathing Angels"

This show was something to be seen. Imagine water and white swimming costumes and broad daylight.

Were the Angels wearing water wings? :o

They did have these white angel wings on.

Note to admin.

If I can never edit a posting then why even show me the "Edit" button in the first place?

Secondly I just had to edit this again because it lost all 5 attachments I added?

So whilst it's increased my attachment space _used_ it isn't actually showing the attachments I uploaded.

They did have these white angel wings on.

Edited by steffi

Note to admin.

If I can never edit a posting then why even show me the "Edit" button in the first place?

Secondly I just had to edit this again because it lost all 5 attachments I added?

So whilst it's increased my attachment space _used_ it isn't actually showing the attachments I uploaded.

? for the items in bold. You do realize there is a time limit as to when editing is available?

After you uploaded did you use the "Manage Current Attachements" to actually add them into the post?

Note to admin.

? for the items in bold. You do realize there is a time limit as to when editing is available?

Hmm. are you saying that the time hasn't past when it's showing me the Edit button? but it has when I've clicked it?

I'm questioning whether it shows me the edit button if the time has past in the first place or whether it shows it and then

when I click on it it's telling me I cannot edit. My point being there's no point in showing me it in the first place if it already knows I cannot edit the post.

After you uploaded did you use the "Manage Current Attachements" to actually add them into the post?

I don't have to do? I mean don't I simply upload them one by one and they are implicitly attached already? I've done this before and that's how it worked last time I think.

So say I've got those attachments in my quota now how do I actually use them then? And can I ever clean up old attachments that I no longer with to count against my quota?

Edited by steffi

I'll try to answer the questions.

If when you are looking at a thread and the time out period occurred during the read the edit button will still show but clicking on it now will not work. Example, looking at a thread - going to dinner - button still there but edit function has now reached it's time limit.

Attaching images - after you select upload, you explicitly most use the Manage Current Attachments to add it into the post. You will see something like below while in the edit box.

To remove attachments, go to your Profile and select "Manage Your Attachments". You can delete them from there.

//Edit - just noticed you've been a member for quite a while so suspect not up to date on the current function changes in the board. The image attachment technique has changed.

Edited by Tywais

I do love the way the first inserted attachment erases all the text you previously typed in the editor.

Just make sure the cursor is below any text and that won't happen. The image goes where the cursor is. But good to see you've got it now.

If anyone decided to buy a house because of a demonstration like that, they deserve what ever misery comes their way (as far as the home is concerned).

Really makes me wonder though, when ever there is a bit of flesh on display, how many cameras (and camera phones) come popping out. I mean, get real. Have these people never seen a woman in a bikini before ?

As well, small things amuse small minds.

Please excuse me while I peruse Dante and gaze upon Van Gogh, whilst waiting for Billingsworth to bring my tea and Gray Poupon ! :o

This was the act they used to end the exhibition. They'd been playing something a little softer ie. less skin all week but nonetheless the ex culture minister would still disapprove. I'm sure she'd probably keel over if she saw today's display.

These weren't normal women... they moved very well to the music that was being played and there was a lot of suggestive

grinding etc.

What was interesting was that the girls in the building were just as into it as the men. Everybody was appreciating it for what it was and to a certain extent their "skill" was appreciated by all.

It's interesting because I'd been using internet at TNET there all week and they had this announcer guy and sometimes girl doing that bit back and forth that so annoys me because it's always so loud and deliberately designed to get people's attention. I'm talking about wipping out two microphones getting up on stages and annoying the hel_l out of everybody. You see this at Central Lad Plao and I guess at Panthip quite often but imagine it's Panthip but 3 times louder so you can hear it anywhere in the building.

If anyone decided to buy a house because of a demonstration like that, they deserve what ever misery comes their way (as far as the home is concerned).

Really makes me wonder though, when ever there is a bit of flesh on display, how many cameras (and camera phones) come popping out. I mean, get real. Have these people never seen a woman in a bikini before ?

Please excuse me while I peruse Dante and gaze upon Van Gogh, whilst waiting for Billingsworth to bring my tea and Gray Poupon ! :o

Edited by steffi

In the context of your white-colored thin and skimpy bikini-ware... with cold water and on a bright, sunny day....

photographers.jpg

The guys in the red zone would definitely have photographic evidence and thus know with absolute certainty, but were the women completely shaven?

Edited by sriracha john

Hmm, those young guys were loving it. That is absolutely amazing. It sure would be something fun to see. Crazy Thailand. Yes, I'm sure certain authorities wouldn't approve, but they got away with it this time. I can't say it's all bad, but what about the children?

Oh, and when you said broad daylight I imagined it being outside, but during the day there are certainly plenty of families about.

Please excuse me while I peruse Dante and gaze upon Van Gogh, whilst waiting for Billingsworth to bring my tea and Gray Poupon ! :D

:o:D:D