I can't send sms message with True Move H

Ochena

I know this is a silly response but if it is a prepay sim you should make sure you have a remaining balance.

True keeps subscribing me to SMS services that cost me money to receive and my balance disappears.  I unsubscribe via *137  and a month or so later the subscription is back.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

I have had True Move H for 7 years. For the last 7 days I am getting text messages from one number that appears to be spam. I have blocked that number but True has charged me 123 baht for receiving these messages.  On my plan i am only charged if I send text messages. I went to the True store at Maya Mall and was as usual treated rudely.  I did not get an explanation(this is because the employees at this store do not like to answer questions).  In the end I was told this charge will be removed.  I have not switched to AIS because I am in the few months of  visa extension and I am leaving LOS.  Lately the overall True Move H experience has been poor.  

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, biervoormij said:

True keeps subscribing me to SMS services that cost me money to receive and my balance disappears. 

Change your package, then!    Or call them and ask them to tell you what fee-paying service you've, obviously, subbed to and get them to unsub you.

My True package has never made any such charges in all the years I've used True.

Edited by Liverpool Lou

10 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Change your package, then!    Or call them and ask them to tell you what fee-paying service you've, obviously, subbed to and get them to unsub you.

My True package has never made any such charges in all the years I've used True.

I went in and talked to them. They refunded my last charge and did the same thing I do with the *137 and said it was resolved. Since then I have been resubscribed to an SMS service twice and the 1st time did the *137 after a five baht charge. The 2nd time I had a balance of 4 baht and received a SMS that I was subscribed to a service and then an SMS which cost 3 baht. Not much money but frustrating.

I only use True for data and have an unlimited data package that I need to load 150 baht a month. I have had this SIM for 3 years and read about the *137 to disable subscriptions on here after first getting the SIM.  After finding the *137 I had no issues for at least 2 year but now the *137 only seems to temporary stop these subscriptions.

I plan to order a new sim with a 1 year data package so I can keep a 0 balance and only have to worry about it once a year. There a number of threads like the following about true SMS subscriptions.