Nouvo Bolt On Bits

Hello. Well i have done my forum searches..........Yamaha..........Nouvo.............bolt ons etc etc so i feel safe to ask this question now.

I would like to tart my Nouvo MX up a bit...just to make it a bit different.

Is there a shop in Patters that anyone can recommend for bolt on goodies for the Nouvo? I,m thinking of the chrome things ( plastic bits for the engine and near the footwells etc? )

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Hello. Well i have done my forum searches..........Yamaha..........Nouvo.............bolt ons etc etc so i feel safe to ask this question now.

I would like to tart my Nouvo MX up a bit...just to make it a bit different.

Is there a shop in Patters that anyone can recommend for bolt on goodies for the Nouvo? I,m thinking of the chrome things ( plastic bits for the engine and near the footwells etc? )

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

I know Boi Sound north on Sukumwit Road just about the city limit has all sorts of things for pimpin' out your car, probably would be a good source for the motor bikes as well. I (my wife) got these cute gold door lock thingies there...

You really are desperate to spend money on your bike. It's cool, pleased you're happy with it. In which case maybe give some thought to changing the rear shocks. The standard ones don't last long. If you learn to set them up some fully adjustable ones will make a difference

Hi.

Thanks for the advice on shocks.

I bought the bike with uprated shocks and mag wheels already on. Its been a well looked after bike so yes.........i,m hoping to go to 125-150 cc rebore with it and some goodies to put on it just to make it a little different. :o

Hi.

I bought the bike with uprated shocks and mag wheels already on. Its been a well looked after bike so yes.........i,m hoping to go to 125-150 cc rebore with it and some goodies to put on it just to make it a little different. :o

Hi Steve

go Sai Sam....about middle of the way from Khlang to Tai. There is a shop right before a car wash (on your left side). I went there today, they seem to have nice parts, but non for my bike. But I saw parts for the Nouvo.

It is still before Excite Disco on the right side.

Edited by moo9

Hi.

Hi Steve

go Sai Sam....about middle of the way from Khlang to Tai. There is a shop right before a car wash (on your left side). I went there today, they seem to have nice parts, but non for my bike. But I saw parts for the Nouvo.

It is still before Excite Disco on the right side.

Thanks !!!