O visa London

19 hours ago, Stanvac said:

Now the problem is the return flight dated 90 days but visa only 60. 

No, that is not a problem.

The number of days is calculated and displayed during the application process and I am currently on my third TR60 visa, all applied for using a return ticket between 60 and 90 days. Immigration are well aware of 30-day extensions.

Edited by London Lowf

22 hours ago, RayC said:

Proof of onward flight is a requirement according to the details on the London Embassy website. The extract at the end is also taken from the website (relates to 'O' family visa):

For what it's worth, I applied for the same visa last month. Took 3 weeks for visa to come through. My bank statement showed +/-£10k. I got asked to resubmit itinerary - probably because I plan to stay +/-120 days? - but no further questions.

"closing balance of £500 (for individual single entry) £1,000 (for family single entry), £5000 (for individual multiple entries, and £10,000 (for family multiple entries) , proof of earnings (payslips) or sponsorship letter from your sponsor with official ID and their Bank Statements. (Do not send the screenshot)"

You cannot screenshot a bank statement 

• Like 1

On 10/15/2023 at 3:01 PM, Stanvac said:

Hello. Just going to apply for a single non o visa from London Thai Consulate based on having a Thai child. Only single entry for 90 days as will return to work after that. I was wondering how much should I show on bank statement. I have 3 k at the moment or should I show more and do I need a return flight. Thanks very much for all your replies.

I only had £1500 so 3k is more than enough. Return flight is not necessary. I did my e-visa non O in August so this is not old experience. I think the online application actually says £10,000 but I know that is a typo as I've had 3 non O visas in the last 18 months and never shown more than £1500. Good luck.

On 10/15/2023 at 3:01 PM, Stanvac said:

Hello. Just going to apply for a single non o visa from London Thai Consulate based on having a Thai child. Only single entry for 90 days as will return to work after that. I was wondering how much should I show on bank statement. I have 3 k at the moment or should I show more and do I need a return flight. Thanks very much for all your replies.

This is a copy of the supporting docs page with the questions you need to answer. You can see there are 2 questions on financials, Q4 and Q10. You can answer only one and refer the other to the question answered, or answer both if you choose. I would look at it a bit like extensions where you can have income, money in the bank or a combination of the 2. The 10K on Q10 bothers some people but I have seen some be quite successful with a lower amount if they have shown some income in Q4.

As far as travel is concerned they ask for the date of arrival and when you intend to leave, that would be 90 days after arrival. I did my last e-visa for visiting family on 21st Sept and didn't provide any flight details other than the arrival flight number, which should be the second leg if not a direct flight. Good luck.

Official Website of Thailand Electronic Visa_4.pdf

• 4 weeks later...

Visa Update

I received my single entry o visa today. Applied on 20/10/23 so about 19 days. I showed about £2800 in bank. They did ask for extra documents. Son’s I D card or passport which I not have yet and mothers I D card which I sent. Overall easy process and I fly 2 weeks tomorrow. Thanks for all replies .

• Like 1