How to give my money to the US embassy

I am trying to apply for a new passport by mail to the US Embassy and I meet all of the criteria listed on their website, but I have a simple question that is holding up the process: How to pay them the required $USD 130 for the process. 

I would like to get a bank draft issued though my account with Bangkok Bank, but the website says it has to be paid in US dollars....I just need to confirm if such payment is acceptable and, if so, what exchange rate I should use. 

Unlike in the past, when you could simply call the US Embassy's Citizens Services Desk and get a straight answer from a real human being, such services are no longer available. I did write them an email explaining the situation, but I simply no longer have any trust that it will be read and answered by a real human being. 

I am very frustrated that they can neither make it crystal clear what to do on their website, nor can they provide any real human assistance. hence, any help anyone can provide will be much appreciated. 

image.png.1273822d778ee47f3dc1639ddcd4a03c.png

You don't have an int'l CC/Debit card ?

"Qualifying adult passport renewal applicants may pay the $130 passport renewal fee online via U.S. or international credit or debit card, electronic funds transfer from a U.S.-based bank account, Amazon Pay, or Pay Pal."

Can you open a Pay Pal account & fund it with your local bank, then pay embassy in USD?

Edited by KhunLA
1 hour ago, KhunLA said:

You don't have an int'l CC/Debit card ?

"Qualifying adult passport renewal applicants may pay the $130 passport renewal fee online via U.S. or international credit or debit card, electronic funds transfer from a U.S.-based bank account, Amazon Pay, or Pay Pal."

Can you open a Pay Pal account & fund it with your local bank, then pay embassy in USD?

I have accounts in the US, but none with an int'l CC/Debit card, nor have I ever used PayPal. I just don't know if my Bangkok Bank debit card qualifies as an international debit card or not, but I have used it while travelling abroad and at ATMs in the states. I have been over here 30+ years. I guess I am falling behind technology-wise...I don't even know how to use QR codes properly.