TOT Deals and Promotions - Where?

Daffy D

Just out of interest I'm trying to see what deals and promotions TOT are offering these days.

I've been with TOT since way back on dial up and then as now fiber.

I pay about 800bhat per month for internet and landline phone connection.

Got no problem with their service and speed, just curious if there is a better deal I could be on.

Tried their Web page but couldn't find any prices.  

Thanks.

• Love It 1

Didn't realise TOT had changed their name, no wonder I couldn't find any info. 

Having a quick look at packages available looks what I have seems OK, so guess no point in changing.

Anyways interesting to know,

Thanks for your help :smile:

SpeedTest.jpg.ec6c7e8fa0b6f292b1eea3eb7f45a449.jpg

TOT (NT) may be a dinosaur but they are very competitive. They are currently offering 50% discount for the first year on a new fibre installation. We didn't even knew there was a promotion, they just offered it when we installed at our new house. We've been using TOT for a decade, their support has been top-notch, whenever there's any issues they will send an engineer over to take a look and fix usually within a couple hours. Over the last decade they have upgraded our speed periodically without even notifying us or charging us extra - not that I'm complaining. There's also (almost) no restrictions on use, it's unlimited data, I can download pirated torrents and streams without worry, some pr0n sites are blocked as per Thailand regulations, but no big deal.