TM30 website "view report" / TM47 type detail

Having recently completed the new TM30 registration and report filing process, I pulled up the detail for the address I entered and used the magnifying glass (view report) icon to bring up the full details of the entry, mainly to check to see if it was working and also to see if there was any print or download receipt option (which of course there isn't!).  All working fine but what I did notice is that below your TM30 details there is a section of the screen that has a (currently blank) set of details that you would normally complete for a 90 day / TM47 report (visa type, point of entry, permitted stay date etc.).  Those details are not asked for when you file the TM30 and there is no way, at least that I can find, to subsequently open the entry and update them yourself.  

I wonder if that missing detail will subsequently automatically update from the TM47 system (or be completed by an IO using details from that system).  If that's the case, it may be the reason for the conflicting reports and information around the do / do not need to update your current TM30.

Could contain:

1 hour ago, SooKee said:

Having recently completed the new TM30 registration and report filing process

When did you file? Within the last seven days?

1 hour ago, SooKee said:

used the magnifying glass (view report) icon

Where is this magnifying glass?

45 minutes ago, bamnutsak said:

When did you file? Within the last seven days?

Where is this magnifying glass?

2 days ago.

When you log in, select the address that you created (top left).  It will then open up the registrations page with lines of entries for the people staying.  In my case it's just one line, me.  Bottom left between No. and Address there is the magnifying glass to open up the full entry.  Marked with a red circle, clicking that opens up the page in the OP.

Could contain:

Edited by SooKee
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Mikeydog said:

Would that be right to stay the guest is staying 5882 days? It is very confusing as to what is right or wrong when the website has lots of flaws. 

Yes, in my case that would be correct.  I just opted for the longest stay period the system allows, you could select shorter or whatever.  There's no guidance as such and I doubt it doesn't matter much, more than likely it's for hotels etc with confirmed booking dates.

On 10/27/2023 at 5:29 AM, SooKee said:

I wonder if that missing detail will subsequently automatically update from the TM47 system (or be completed by an IO using details from that system).

90-days reporting is a different system.

26 minutes ago, khunPer said:

90-days reporting is a different system.

I know full well the 90 day reporting is a different system!  Just curious, as per the original post, as to why there are fields for 90 day reporting information on the TM30 record.  The 90 day reporting system is different now, it may not be in the future.  I very much doubt they included the 90 day reporting fields just to make the TM30 page look pretty.  If you take the time to actually READ the second paragraph it makes it clear I'm talking about future possibilities.  Otherwise, why have the fields there at all?

23 minutes ago, SooKee said:

Otherwise, why have the fields there at all?

I think your conjecture is off the mark.

They used to ask for all that information with the "old"/"previous" TM30 system.

Type of Visa

Expire Date of Stay

Point of Entry

TM 6 No

Relation

Could contain:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, bamnutsak said:

I think your conjecture is off the mark.

They used to ask for all that information with the "old"/"previous" TM30 system.

Type of Visa

Expire Date of Stay

Point of Entry

TM 6 No

Relation

Could contain:

Ah right.  Several years since I've done one, slipped my mind.  Likely too much to hope for that there will be a new, modernised integrated system that just works.  

Next potential hurdle will be whether my 90 day report, due mid November, will bounce as a result of using my newly updated TM30 address as opposed to my old 90 day address.  Never a dull moment 😞

Just now, SooKee said:

Next potential hurdle will be whether my 90 day report, due mid November, will bounce as a result of using my newly updated TM30 address as opposed to my old 90 day address.  Never a dull moment

As long as it (TM47) matches the TM30 Address of Record you should be OK.

Mine doesn't. TM30 Address of Record is in Thai, I use English on the new site/TM47 paper form.

• Sad 1